Sunday, September 12, 2010

im baaaack ;

damn i havent wrote on this in the longest time ! haha . well since the last time i been on here SO MUCH has changed, dont even know where i would start to tell you what has changed LOL. well most importantly aaron is back in my life haha things are a lot different but for the better we went through a lot of shit over these past 3 years but we still going strong putting up with eachothers ups & downs . things are better though i can honestly say hes gaining MY trust back. think he really came to realize a lot of things. as for my friendships i gained some BACK over the past year, & unfortanitly i lost some . theres been many ups and down the past couple months sometimes me losing that FRIENDSHIP i had with that person bothers me . i always told myself i wouldnt let us cross that line and wen times got hard i let my guard down and feelings got in the way of both of us . the thing i miss is just having someone there to talk to as a FRIEND and giving me advice and making me laugh when i would have those guy problems. haha, yeaa it may seem like i miss US but its nothing like that its just the fact that i STOPPED talking to that friend out of the blue i blame myself for losing such a good friend bcuz i ended it ina way that was not necessary. but things happen & hopefully one day ill get the gutts to apologize for everything i have done to hurt that friend of mine & tell him thanks for everything im happy and i kno he would be happy for me . as for me im actually ina good place in my life where im happy with everything i got. i gotta good man that loves me after everything, good friends , and a family thats not ALWAYS getting along butt stick with eachother through thick & thin

No comments:

Post a Comment